The Department of Pediatrics at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston is dedicated to improving the health and welfare of all infants, children, and adolescents.
Dr. Ricardo A. Mosquera
M.D., Universidad de Monterrey, Monterrey, NL, Mexico
Residency, Texas A&M Universit, Driscoll Children's Hospital, Corpus Christi, Texas
Fellowship, Pediatric Pulmonary: University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, Texas
Clinical and Research Interests:
- Children with Special Healthcare Needs
- Long-Term Mechanical Ventilation
- Technology Dependent Patients
- 2009 Poster Presentation, ATS Annual Meeting, San Diego, CA
- 2010 Poster Presentation, ATS Annual Meeting, New Orleans, LA
Selected Peer-reviewed Publications:
- Mosquera RA, Reverdin A, Rai P, Pepiak DL, Fan LL, Smith KG, Khan AM, Pacheco SE, Colasurdo GN, Jon C. Pulmonary function test decline in patients with post-infectious bronchiolitis obliterans despite treatment. American Thoracic Society 2010, New Orleans LA, May 2010.
- Pepiak DL, Atkins CL, Mosquera RA, Jon C, Pacheco SE, Bruce SR, Khan AM, Colasurdo GN, Alcorn JL. Age-Dependent Respiratory Illness and Surfactant Protein-A (SP-A) Homeostasis in the MoDdelModel of RSV Infection. American Thoracic Society 2009, San Diego, CA, May 2009.
- Mosquera RA, Khan AM, Atkins CL, Pepiak DL, Smith KG, Jon C, Colasurdo GN, Pacheco SE. Functional and Immune response to RSV infection in aged BALB/c mice: a Search for Genes Determining Disease Severity. American Thoracic Society 2009, San Diego, CA, May 2009.
- Pepiak DL, Atkins CL, Mosquera RA, Alcorn JL. Khan AM. Effect of milk on SP-A and cytokines in a mouse model. American Thoracic Society 2009, San Diego, CA, May 2009.
Location & Contact
6431 Fannin Street
Houston, Texas 77030
- Dr. Ricardo A. Mosquera
Assistant Professor and Medical Director of High Risk Children's Clinic
- Department of Pediatrics
- Division of Pulmonary Medicine
- University of Texas-Houston Medical School
6431 Fannin Street, MSB 3.228
Houston, Texas 77030
- phone: (713) 500-5650
fax: (713) 500-0588