The Division of Child & Adolescent Neurology specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of neurological disorders affecting neonates, children and adolescents.
One (1) or two (2) years specialty fellowship programs are currently available in:
- Pediatric Epilepsy – Gretchen Von Allmen, MD
- Pediatric Neuromuscular – Pedro Mancias , MD
- Pediatric Movement Disorders – Ian Butler, MD
- Pediatric Neuro-Oncology – John Slopis, MD
- Clinical Mitochondrial Disorders – Mary Kay Koenig, MD
For further information please contact the fellowship director.
Location & Contact
6431 Fannin Street
Houston, Texas 77030